[help-GIFT] path of the images incorrect

From: Thomas Finet
Subject: [help-GIFT] path of the images incorrect
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:24:05 +0200

Hello,

I tried to generate a random query of 10 images.
In internet explorer I received the following message.

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize(http://rv/www/htdocs/GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma2_thumbnail_jpg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to create stream: Success in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize(http://rv/www/htdocs/GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma20_thumbnail_jpg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to create stream: Success in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize(http://rv/www/htdocs/GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma100_thumbnail_jpg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to create stream: Success in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

In the webpage, the path for the image was something like  : file:/srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma2_thumbnail_jpg.jpg

A correct path would be /GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma2_thumbnail_jpg.jpg

Then I changed in the url2fts.xml file, the path from
file:/srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma100_thumbnail_jpg.jpg

to /GIFT/3images_thumbnails/ma100_thumbnail_jpg.jpg

With this new path the images were displayed correctly but I got these error message :

Warning: getimagesize(http://images_thumbnails/ma2_thumbnail_jpg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to create stream: Success in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

Warning: getimagesize(http://images_thumbnails/ma20_thumbnail_jpg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to create stream: Success in /srv/www/htdocs/GIFT/Viper/Client.php on line 529

My question :
Do you know where can I define the correct path for the images   and how can I solve the problems raised by the error messages ?

Thanks.

Thomas