Re: [help-GIFT] Query request with no result

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Query request with no result
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:31:34 +0000

> I installed Gift-0.1.11 as well as the ViperPhpInterface successfully.
> The indexation of 3 collections of JPG images worked correctly. The
> thumbnails images were created. I ran gift and I got the following message

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for sending me all that doc. The issue is resolved now, though only in
CVS. I will send out a 0.1.12 soon. I believe to have solved this problem
once already, but the ChangeLog says nothing about it. Smells like data loss.

In any case, thanks to you for helping me sort this out.

So, what you need to do for making gift running instantly at your place is to
replace __COLLECTION__ by an actual collection-id of a collection actually
occuring in the collection-list within gift-config.mrml .