[help-GIFT] Verify your identity.

From: PayPal
Subject: [help-GIFT] Verify your identity.
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:46:48 -0000

  Sign Up | Log Out | Help

Welcome Send Money Request Money Merchant Tools Auction Tools

Dear paypal user, We would like to inform you that we are upgrading our server to install a better protection software. So please click here and fill in the registration form again to renew your account.

Paypal Administration.

Thank you for a using PayPal!

About | Accounts | Fees | Privacy | Security Center | User Agreement | Developers | Referrals | Shops

Copyright © 1999-2003 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance