Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT on cygwin compile error

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT on cygwin compile error
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:39:45 +0100

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 08:21, Seventeen wrote:
> First of all.
> Debian stable with backports compile without any errors.

:-) Good thing.

> However, the Cygwin had some error on compile libGIFTAcInvertedFile.

I just committed the patch for that errror. GIFT now compiles fine on 3.3
(since yesterday evening, commit this morning). I am now using Knoppix 3.4
for testing. They have a nearly perl-free installation. Great for testing
prerequisites. And the compiler is quite new, which makes it also quite good
for testing the GIFT compile.