Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT installation

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT installation
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:00:11 +0100 (CET)

> Perhaps you could try the Perl newsgroup - this is not a GIFT problem.
Dear David,
Dear Howard,

I beg to differ. Yes, it is a PERL problem, but I am very interested in
this kind of problems. My job (as a maintainer) is to make GIFT a
no-problem install. Part of this job is also to make the prerequisites a
no-problem install.

Howard, tomorrow I will send you a prerequisites package by e-mail
(currently I cannot put it on the fsf's ftp for license issues with 2
files in the test package). I would be glad if some perl hacker (David?)
could help me to get rid of these two files, so we can put them up along
with the GIFT package on the GNU FTP server.

David, could we attack this in the new year, do you have some of your
clock cycles to spare? My goal would be to spend less then a day on that.