[help-GIFT] Miniature Woven Rugs and Bookmarks Prices

From: Som Company
Subject: [help-GIFT] Miniature Woven Rugs and Bookmarks Prices
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:34:59 +0300

Dear Sir/Lady,

Thank you for reading this message.
We are producing and exporting Miniature Woven rugs and Bookmarks at the best
quality with the cheapest price.
Today our prices changed if you are interested about Miniature Woven rugs and
Bookmarks it is the time to buy we will do the discounts for 10 days.
Please contact with us for the detailed informations.
We are waiting your reply.

Best Regards,
Nuri SOMYUREK
SOM COMPANY
Turkey

Tel: ++ 90 352 3212169 - 3212170
Fax: ++ 90 352 3212167
e-mail: address@hidden

Adress: Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 5.Cad. No:10
        38070 Melikgazi - KAYSERI - TURKIYE