[help-GIFT] Cygwin GIFT compiled ok but run failed.

From: Seventeen
Subject: [help-GIFT] Cygwin GIFT compiled ok but run failed.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:46:58 +0800 (CST)

Finally, there is a gift.exe come out. The gift-add-collection.pl works
great. But when I use client to connect in to gift server, there comes the
error message:

CSessionManager.cc:1294:throwing AnVENotFound occured: Could not find
Session

Caught inServer Main:AnGIFTException occured: Could not find Session

> Hey, congrats. If you have patches, please send them to me, I will gladly
> include them into GIFT.

Sure. But first of all I need to learn how to make the patches :P

> CProcessMessageParameters.cc CMultiServer.cc
>
> Though untested, this should solve your problem. If not, please contact this
> list again. I am leaving on vacations today, I will ask you how things worked
> out (and I will ask for your patches) when I come back.

I'll try to find the time to write down what I've done in the last few
days ..

17.