Re: [help-GIFT] url2fts failure

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] url2fts failure
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:20:37 +1000

Wolfgang Müller wrote:

[snip]

I guess so. Could you clear the indexing data and do a gift-add-collection.pl > of.txt > 2>&1 and send me (and anyone who wants it, Henning) the result (which will be too long for the mailing list)? Your bug report was already quite helpful, but I think I need more for better answers.
I've have a copy too, please. I'm keen to know what's up.

Cheers,

David

--
Dr. David McG. Squire, Postgraduate Research Coordinator (Caulfield),
Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monash University, Australia