Re: [help-GIFT] Image File Formats?

From: Pruet Boonma
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Image File Formats?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:43:26 +0700

Hi,

GIFT uses ImageMagick to convert image files into its required format. So you should check ImageMagick manual for the supported file format. Anyway, I believe that it supports almost every generic image format :)

cheers,
pruet

Robert Curry wrote:
I have not been able to find the documentation that identifies what image
file formats GIFT supports.  Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Bob Curry