[help-GIFT]

From: Burt Hampton
Subject: [help-GIFT]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:06:31 -0600

Enstech Inc. needs university and research institute technologies for a new generation of landfills including high and low tech solutions that may now or in the future have the ability to enter a network of piping. The technology must be able to enter into a networking array of pipes with the maximum inside working diameter of THREE INCHES (3”). However, there are applications in which a larger device or tool may be required or preferred due to the advantages possibly offered by the technology in its present size and shape. Some technology devices and tools MUST be able to flex or bend within the networking of pipes to no less than a FORTY FIVE (45) degree angle. The technology devices and tools must be able to be controlled within the networking of pipes to minimum distances of TWO HUNDRED FEET (200’). The communicating and control of these devices and tools can be robotic remote control, cable, and any type of tether wiring communications device or any other means of working inside the networking of pipes.

The following is an example of only a few of the technologies in which to evaluate the potential for your university and research institute device, tool or technology:

  1. Cameras
  2. Ultrasound
  3. All penetrating imaging gathering technologies
  4. Robotics
  5. Liquid/sludge pumping be it horizontal or vertical
  6. Permanent and remote gas, liquid, chemical and measuring devices
  7. Sealing compounds and bonding compound chemicals, etc.
  8. Fiber optics
  9. Leachate and waste water treatment technologies, including bio. and chemical
  10. Microbes-aerobic and anaerobic or combinations of both, new strains of microbes
  11. Air/liquid vacuuming or pressuring of single or multiple sights with in piping
  12. In pipe chemical testing or treatment
  13. Surface impoundment treatment technologies for bio. and chemical, or combining both

Any technology that you may think can remotely apply today or in the future is what Enstech is seeking to help develop and use in the Enstech system.

To fully understand Enstech’s needs in seeking cutting edge technologies that can be used in this landfill system, you must view our technology first. The full-animated concept movie of this system can be viewed at our website at www.enstechinc.com .

The movie teaches current landfill technologies, including their flaws in design and how they differ from the next generation of landfill designs. This movie presentation requires Windows Media Player 7 (or compatible Windows Media Video 7 player), but the website contains all the tools and updates required for viewing. A gallery of stills from the movie can be found at the website, and engineer reports in PDF format are also provided. The movie provides all the needed components for understanding the basic concepts that you will need to evaluate your technology in our system, but it does not demonstrate all the real world engineering working designs.

Please feel free to e-mail or phone any questions your research staff may have, and we will be glad too freely answer them.  If you know of any college, university, research institute, company, corporation, township, or colleague that you feel needs to evaluate this new landfill technology, please forward this technology and website to them! I will personally respond to you and address your questions and comments.

Please view our technology at www.enstechinc.com and watch a 3-D movie of the future in landfill design. We need your technology and thoughts in order to complete the development of the next generation of safer landfills. We will comply with any and all confidentiality arrangements you may require for the usage of your technologies in our system.

Thank you for your time,

Burt Hampton, c.e.o.
Enstech Inc.
P.O.Box 1557