Re: [help-GIFT] libGIFTAcPerl

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] libGIFTAcPerl
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:50:01 +0100

OK. I used your hack, and fixed a small bug concerning the output (the current
version puts out xml-tags, and not the content of the xml tags, as it was
written in times when url2fts was not in xml).

I did no changes to ~/gift-embed-perl-modules.pl, and I was able to run the
demo.

You won't directly modify gift-embed-perl-modules.pl except for putting
use CMyPerlPlugin;
clauses in there. Your own perl modules should be properly inherited from
CGIFTLink.

Don't hesitate to ask questions until you're able to make this work, this
mailinglist will serve as a howto (or could you write one?).