[help-GIFT] JOINT VENTURE

From: will kotan
Subject: [help-GIFT] JOINT VENTURE
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:25:24 +0530

DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
PLOT 225 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET
VICTORIAL ISLAND, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

TEL: 234 802 3378236
FAX: 234 1 759 4484.

                        BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO,

My name is KOTANGO WILLIAMS, a member of the Presidential Task Force on Oil
Spillage Clean-up. Early last year there was a major oil spillage in the Niger
Delta Region of Nigeria which rendered over 70% of the communities homeless.

The contract was handled by a foreign firm but because of the huge monetary
profit we envisaged we decided to over-invoice the contract sum.

Now the contract has been completed and the original contractor has since been
paid; but the contract balance of US$38 million,which resulted from the
over-invoiced contract sum that has been left in a suspense account of the
CENTRAL BANK of NIGERIA,is what me and my partners are planning to take out of
the country for ourselves.
The problem is as government officials,we are not suppose to operate foreign
accounts.

To this end, we are soliciting your assistance as a foreign partner who can
assist us and receive this amount into your account. We are ready to share this
money with you on the basis of participation. We also have plans to invest part
of this money in any viable business in your country under your care,as we are
approaching our retirement age.

In any case, I received a reference of you from the Nigeria Chambers of
Commerce and Industry ‘Foreign Trade Division’ as a reputable organ that can
assist us on this transaction.

Please if you accept my proposal do not hesitate to send me a fax on 234 1 759
4484 or send me an e-mail  so that I can provide you with the basic procedures
for the release of the fund.

It does not matter whether you or your company does contract project of the
nature described here, the assumption is that you won a major contract and
subcontracted it to another company; more often than not, big trading companies
or individuals of unrelated field win major contracts here in Nigeria and
subcontracts it to more specialized firms for execution.

BENEFIT: For providing the account where we shall remit this money, you will be
entitled to 25% of the entire funds, 70% will be for me and my partners,while
5% has been set aside to cover any expenses that may be incurred by both
parties during this transaction, both local and international.

Please I enjoin you to handle this transaction with utmost degree of maturity
and confidentiality because I am still in active government service with the
“DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES”.

If I receive your response on time, this whole transaction could be
accomplished within the shortest possible time based on your interest and
determination,since the money is already in transit.

Please, try to call me up to confirm the receipt of your fax or e-mail.The
lines may be busy,but keep trying till you get through.

Yours faithfully,

MR. KOTANGO WILLIAMS (MNIM).

TEL:234 802 3378236
FAX: 234 1 759 4484.

-20mb,pop mail,mail forwardng & email2fax on http://www.merawalaemail.com
-A call from INDIA to USA will now cost only Rs.4 per min
http://www.merawalaemail.com/voip