Re: [help-GIFT] MRML stuff

From: Stephane Marchand-Maillet
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] MRML stuff
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:11:46 +0200

Hello,
 just a quick note
> How do we get access to the XML? It might be good to open read-only access to
> CVS. Like that we can provide you up-to-date patches using cvs diff.
 The CVS I am using is a local version. I did this only because I am
creating the site under the laptop (in the tram :-;) so that the
original version has 127.0.0.1-like (localhost) addresses (tell me if
any of these are remaining). For the update, it is a bit of a mess
(mostly because the site pages are on a local viper disk) but I am fine
with it. For now, I was thinking that you get the XML by calling the
file with an XML extension (eg this is the XML for the homepage:
http://www.mrml.net/index.xml) and resubmit by email. I will try to
simplify the process and have an open CVS
 Cheers,
 Steph
--
Stephane Marchand-Maillet, PhD
Computer Vision and Multimedia Laboratory, University of Geneva