[help-GIFT] MRML site (renewed???)

From: Stephane Marchand-Maillet
Subject: [help-GIFT] MRML site (renewed???)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:33:46 +0200

Dear MRML users,
 The recent bad state of the MRML.net (http://www.mrml.net/) site was
all my fault. I had in mind to renew the site with a nicer, more
comprehensive content but time is passing and I see quite an activity on
the list about MRML.
 I am very glad that MRML triggers such an activity and will devote some
of my time to integrate this into a proper new site.  For now, I have
released what I have, even if it is not much. It is XML based so that it
makes it easy (should make it easy) to update, maintain and eventually
map onto paper documents (via LaTeX).
 Clearly this is my aim for, say, within the mext month (or at least
summer).
 Sorry to withold important information from you and keep such a nice
place in a so bad state.
Any comment is welcome on contents and look & feel...
 Cheers,
 Steph
PS: please consider v2.0 as fuuristic and get the previous bad page at
http://www.mrml.net/mrml.html (for comparison if you like)
--
Stephane Marchand-Maillet, PhD
Computer Vision and Multimedia Laboratory, University of Geneva