Re: [help-GIFT] error while loading shared libraries: libGIFTQuPerl.so.

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] error while loading shared libraries: libGIFTQuPerl.so.0
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:15:54 +0100

Hi,

> Honestly I have no idea what's going wrong so I don't want to bother u all
> too much... If there is a simple hint please let me know, if not I think
> I skip the whole thing cause I'm rather frustrated by now ;-)

I have contacted SuSE already. In fact, they shipped just the kernel (i.e.
libMRML), but not a single plugin. Unfortunately, without a plugin things
don't work.

So I would suggest you to go to the GIFT page at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gift
which points you to the download location:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gift
As you're in germany, maybe downloading from
a mirror will be faster:

http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

gives you a list of mirrors.

BTW: The newest version is 0.1.8 (it came out after printing of Henning's
article and contains some useful fixes. See the list archive for details).