[help-GIFT] Charmer Client works--- but don't display images

From: plasa
Subject: [help-GIFT] Charmer Client works--- but don't display images
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:29:16 +0100 (CET)

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von address@hidden -----
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:24:54 +0100 (CET)
From: address@hidden
To: David Hellekalek <address@hidden>

Zitiere David Hellekalek <address@hidden>:
Hi there
Tanks a lot for responding me.
I tried to modify the path in the demo.php to
http://62.211.177.143/photogallery where the 2 file are locatet. but when i try

to connect to the server, its always the same problem, but now on the address
line appear http://62.211.177.143/photogallery!
I also try to change the $phpurl to
http://62.211.177.143/photogallery/Client.php, but don't work at all.

I also have a problem with the SnakeCharmer. It doesn't display any thumbnails.

I try to change the url2fts and change the global directory to the http path,
but nothin changed...

Thank a lot for any help.

Christian