[help-GIFT] Free Search Engine Analysis

From: uspnow
Subject: [help-GIFT] Free Search Engine Analysis
Date: 20 Jan 2002 12:25:02 -0800

ULTIMATE SITE PROMOTION

877 674 7767

E Mail Us

PAY ONLY FOR THE HIGH RANKING LISTINGS WE GET YOU
FIRST THREE PAGES OR YOU DON'T PAY

We've all heard about the importance of Search Engines in regard to the success of a Website.  In fact, many experts agree that as much as 86% of new traffic to a Website comes from Search Engines and Directories.

Up to now getting a high ranking in the Search Engines has either been too expensive, too time consuming or just too complicated.  With our approach, ULTIMATE SITE PROMOTION has solved these problems for you.

Click here for

Your E mail address Removal/Deletion Instructions:
We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from your database and any future mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line to address@hidden