[help-GIFT] gcc 3.0.x

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: [help-GIFT] gcc 3.0.x
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:44:34 +0100

Hi, Andreas,
Hi, Tom,

I am moving  in the direction of something compileable for gcc 3.x. I added
the "using namespace std" everywhere where needed, at least I hope so.

However, the current CVS does not yet work with 3.0.1, and again I think it's
only partly my fault (but probably with more justification). Could one of you
3.0.3 users out there try a make -k on the current CVS checkout and send me a
gunzipped listing of the whole output? That would be really great.

Thank you,