Fwd: Re: [help-GIFT] error with file names containing spaces

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Fwd: Re: [help-GIFT] error with file names containing spaces
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:49:39 +0200

(Forwarded on Henning's behalf, the answer requires some thinking and looking
at URI::URL, I think I won't get this done before tomorrow)
How is this: the URL is a "real" downloadable URL, or is this that they
submitted images by distance? In this case the problem would be that the PHP
client chokes on the umlaut...