[help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient.pm: Getting a random list of images

From: David Squire
Subject: [help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient.pm: Getting a random list of images
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:39:24 +1000

Hi,

I'm trying to work out how to build an MRML-compliant CGI interface for GIFT
using CFeedbackClient.pm. I've looked through the module, and also at
gift-mrml-client.pl.

The first thing I want to be able to do is get a random list of images from a
collection. I do not see a method for this, so I guess that I'll have to hack
one up. Just wanted to check that I hadn't missed something...

Cheers,

David

--
Dr. David McG. Squire
Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monash University, Australia