Re: [help-GIFT] gift will not compile

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift will not compile
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:30:16 +0200

Gregg,

Thank you for trying all this. It is very useful, and the way you pose your
questions your questions are easy to answer, hence I can reply quickly.

> class CXMLElement:public CMagic,public CNoDelete{

// put a "public:" here to indicate that the type defined is public

public:

>   /** a typedef for simple convenience */
>   typedef list<CXMLElement*> lCChildren;

//put a "protected:" here to protect everything till the next "public:"

protected:

>   /** the father of this*/
>   CXMLElement* mFather;
(snip)

Thanks for trying. If there are more things like that, please continue
posting them to this list, so they are known. I will incorporate them ASAP.
Thanks a lot, and I hope this helps.