[help-GIFT] CHECKIN: viper/gift log files

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: [help-GIFT] CHECKIN: viper/gift log files
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:12:08 +0100 (CET)

WM> Sending back the name is instantaneous, getting at the full IP adress
WM> and giving it to the right classes at the right time will be the
WM> hardest part (I do not know the name of the appropriate Unix function,
WM> this seems surmountable)

Time stamps, as well as sending back user-name and session-name when
acknowleding the open-session MRML signal are implemented now and
checked in on CVS at savannah.

adding the IP I will do a bit later, unless you come up with a code
snippet for getting at an IP address string.

Wolfgang Müller,
assistant-doctorant ==  PhD student (2001), teaching assistant
Personal page: http://cui.unige.ch/~vision/members/WolfgangMueller.html
Maintainer, GNU Image Finding Tool (http://www.gnu.org/software/gift)