Re: [help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:05:07 +0100 (CET)

HM> Should I rather change the message iconfigure file and then replace it
HM> in CFeedbackClient and send two patches or should I hardcode it in the
HM> FeedbackClient directly?

I think hardcoding is more flexible now that things are working. The other
stuff was useful for testing: you can check the XML of the file, and
then you know whose fault it is when XML parsing fails in a client or
a server.

Wolfgang Müller,
assistant-doctorant ==  PhD student (2001), teaching assistant
Personal page: http://cui.unige.ch/~vision/members/WolfgangMueller.html
Maintainer, GNU Image Finding Tool (http://www.gnu.org/software/gift)