[help-GIFT] gift-add-collection

From: Henning Mueller
Subject: [help-GIFT] gift-add-collection
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:39:07 +1100

Hi,

I get an error in gift-add-collection with the --help option:
Use of uninitialized value at gift-add-collection.pl at line 142
(I use gift-0.1.5pre.)

It shows the options afterwards, but still...

The inverted was was not created by the script, and by starting the
inverted file creation automatically I get the following error:

Feb 14 - 11:06am % gift-generate-inverted-file --help
gift-generate-inverted-file: error in loading shared libraries:
libMRML.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
The config file is updated properly though.

OK, with setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, this worked out, but there is no
--help option, may be it would be an idea to add this.

Henning