help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Internationalisation

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Internationalisation
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:22:48 +0200

On 07/06/2013 16:32, Tim Marston wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 09:49:01PM +0100, Tim Marston wrote:
3. internationalisation of application strings.

I have almost completed work on support for internationalisation of
gengetopt's *client* strings (i.e., the strings in the generated code,
that are compiled as part of the client program).  I still have a
couple of loose ends to tie up, but I thought I'd check in with you.

I've had to make a number of changes to implement this.  I am aware
that it's poor style to dump a load of code changes on you, so I
appologise in advance.  I have been maintaining a summary of what I've
changed, though.  Shall I post that here?

I've been developing in a branch called devel-i18n.  Do you want me to
push it to savannah so you can see it?

Hi Tim

I'm quite busy these days, but you can push it to that branch...

can you summarize the changes, please?

thanks
Lorenzo