help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Following up

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Following up
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 09:19:46 +0200

On 05/02/2012 07:07 PM, Tim Marston wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:46:52AM +0200, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
please feel free to ping back if you don't hear within the next weeks

Ping! I wnodered if you had managed to find some time to have a look at those
proposals I sent?

Not yet sorry O:)

just for curiosity: are the features you need already implementable manually on top of the code generated by gengetopt?

I'm asking this since I wouldn't want to overload gengetopt with too many features that then become hard to maintain...

hope to give you some news soon!

cheers
        Lorenzo

Sorry to pester you, I understand that you're busy. It's just that we really
need the facilities of a config file for GNU typist. I've already got a branch
that uses gengetopt but, pending the outcome of discussions over some of the
proposals, I can't switch to it. The other solution would be for us to use our
own config file mechanism in the meantime, but this just seems like duplicate
effort.

Looking forwards to hearing from you!

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net