Re: [h-e-w] suppress "buffer still has clients" message

From: T400
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] suppress "buffer still has clients" message
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:03:43 -0500

Eli:

I evaluated (add-hook 'kill-buffer-hook 'server-edit) and then typed C-h v to check value of variable:

(server-edit browse-url-delete-temp-file recentf-track-closed-file erc-kill-buffer-function vc-kill-buffer-hook)

on running C-x k in a live buffer raised directly from the command prompt I am still queried with that buffer still has clients verbiage, this time in the mini-buffer rather than in a pop-up. I just want to press return and have the buffer silently killed.

ed