Re: [h-e-w] Circled X icon/chars on emacs x64 Windows

From: Aditya Nugraha
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Circled X icon/chars on emacs x64 Windows
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 21:35:32 +0700

Another addition, my self compiled x64 emacs configured with the
following detection (msys x64) :
./autogen.sh
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig ./configure
--without-imagemagick --with-modules --without-compress-install
--with-sound=yes
Configured for 'x86_64-w64-mingw32'.

  Where should the build process find the source code?    .
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc  -O2
-ftree-vectorize -g0
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             no
    (The GNU allocators don't work with this system configuration.)
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    no
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         yes
  What window system should Emacs use?                    w32
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use a png library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                yes
  Does Emacs use cairo?                                   no
  Does Emacs use imagemagick?                             no
  Does Emacs support sound?                               yes
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lgconf?                                 no
  Does Emacs use GSettings?                               no
  Does Emacs use a file notification library?             yes (w32)
  Does Emacs use access control lists?                    yes
  Does Emacs use -lselinux?                               no
  Does Emacs use -lgnutls?                                yes
  Does Emacs use -lxml2?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   no
  Does Emacs directly use zlib?                           yes
  Does Emacs have dynamic modules support?                yes
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     yes
  Does Emacs support Xwidgets (requires gtk3)?            no