Re: [h-e-w] Aspell issue with latex files

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Aspell issue with latex files
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 10:00:19 +0200

Il 13/05/2017 09:21, Eli Zaretskii ha scritto
Notice, I had installed the italian dictionary in
C:\LocalApps\ezwinports\share\hunspell where lives your en_GB dictionaries

And I presume the Italian dictionary files are named it_IT.* in your
installation?

Indeed... it_IT.aff, it_IT.dic

To see what exactly goes wrong, step with a Lisp debugger through

How is it called? In any case, maybe it si not job for me..

Btw, why do you need an MSYS build of Emacs?  AFAIK, you already have
Cygwin and native builds, and these should be more than enough for any
editing job on Windows.

Really I don't have Cygwin, and that package was installed because installing MSYS2 etc. I installed the 'editors' group (pacman -S --needed editors)..