[h-e-w] information to tuning my portable installation

From: pigreco erre
Subject: [h-e-w] information to tuning my portable installation
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:10:24 +0100

Dear all,
I try to tune my personal installation located in my USB together TexLive packages, Sumatra pdf-reader & all Ghostscript tools.I have a little quoestion:
what can I do to remove into Emacs exec-path others files that the installation program read & load from windows internal path variable in automatic mode and they are not used in usb pen drive?
I thak you to all for the precious assistance
With my best regards
Alessandro