[h-e-w] Thanksgiving thanks

From: John J . Xenakis
Subject: [h-e-w] Thanksgiving thanks
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 14:50:58 -0500

Since today is Thanksgiving (at least in America), I'd like to thank
Eli and the other developers for this fine product.  I've been using
it since 2007 on Linux and Windows, and I've written hundreds of
macros that automate huge chunks of my daily tasks.  It's the only
editor I use for writing and editing code, writing and editing
articles, and writing and editing documents.  I've even used it many
times to analyze binary files.  So thanks again, and I hope everyone
is having a happy Thanksgiving (assuming that it's Thanksgiving,
wherever you are).

John J. Xenakis
100 Memorial Drive Apt 8-13A
Cambridge, MA 02142