[h-e-w] Disabling ctrl-alt-<arrow> keys

From: Sarir Khamsi
Subject: [h-e-w] Disabling ctrl-alt-<arrow> keys
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:30:01 -0700

I have my arrow keys C-M-down, C-M-up, C-M-right, and C-M-left mapped in
Emacs to some of my functions (that used to work) and after I got a new
Windows 7 laptop (same OS and Emacs 24.3.1, as before), I can't use those
keys as some program is intercepting/disabling them. My graphics card
hot keys are disabled but Emacs still doesn't respond. Any suggestions?

My system:
 - Windows 7, SP1
 - GNU Emacs 24.3.1
 - Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro K1100M