Re: [h-e-w] New build of the trunk for MS Windows

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] New build of the trunk for MS Windows
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:38:50 -0400

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

    I don't care about help-emacs-windows, but this really has nothing to
    do with emacs-devel, so I wish I could stop reading about it there at
    least.

(:

I assumed the possibility that there were GNU Emacs developers on
Windows machines that wanted to know when they could score that week's
build of the trunk.