Re: [h-e-w] [SOLVED] <C-return> is undefined in nXML mode

From: John Brown
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] [SOLVED] <C-return> is undefined in nXML mode
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 17:32:15 -0800 (PST)

Drew Adams wrote:
> Stephen Heffner wrote:
>
>>  Drew -- that's the kindest and gentlest RTFM I've ever seen! :)

Indeed, but wasted to an extent. When I said that "that was too much
digging around in the manual" that was my own kind and gentle way of
saying that I had *no* intention of RTFM as I had solved my problem,
(and I didn't even need the manual for that).

For what it is worth, the FM bug was accepted, assigned the number
13363 and closed.

Regards,
John Brown.