Re: [h-e-w] [SOLVED] <C-return> is undefined in nXML mode

From: Drew Adams
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] [SOLVED] <C-return> is undefined in nXML mode
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:48:30 -0800

> Drew -- that's the kindest and gentlest RTFM I've ever seen! :)

As Eli has said, "Read the fine manual". ;-)  It's your friend.

It's not a complete substitute for help-gnu-emacs or Emacs Wiki, of course, but
a little reading can make those other aids more useful.

No one should hesitate to ask here.  I don't mean to suggest that.  It's just
that you can help yourself by learning to ask Emacs itself.