Re: [h-e-w] ediff/diff not found

From: Buchs, Kevin
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] ediff/diff not found
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:35:20 -0500

Eli,

You were right about those quotation marks in the path causing trouble for emacs. When I removed them, diff was found by ediff and I’m happy. Thanks for the help.

Kevin Buchs | Senior Engineer | SPPDG | 507-538-5459 | address@hidden

Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905 | http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg