Re: [h-e-w] Windows Binaries

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Windows Binaries
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:05:24 +0200

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:
> If Dropbox is used to distribute Windows binaries,
> I suggest that any announcement of a new distribution
> contain a URL that anybody can use, without Javascript.
> That will make it more convenient for many users.

Sure, I can provide the file-specific URL, but actually my intention
was not to send announcements to this mailing list each time I upload
a new build, but rather provide (once) that base URL (which is
constant) and let people check that repository whenever they want.

According to David Vanderschel, it is possible to access to the base
URL without using Javascript at all, so I fail to see where the
problem is.

In any case, if someone ever has a problem accessing that repository,
let me know and I'll provide the file-specific URL.

--
Dani Moncayo