Re: [h-e-w] Windows Binaries

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Windows Binaries
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:34:59 -0500

In Firefox I have all Javascript for the Dropbox site blocked by the NoScript AddOn for Firefox. I successfully downloaded the emacs-trunk-r110346-w32-i386.zip file from there. I think that this does mean that the page can be accessed and used without executing any Javascript code at all, free or not.

Regards,
  David V.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Stallman" <address@hidden>