Re: [h-e-w] Printing - At Wit's End

From: Michael Flynn
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Printing - At Wit's End
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:12:11 -0700

I installed a more recent version of Emacs: GNU Emacs 24.1.1
(i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN

If I remove everything to do with printing from my .emacs or start
emacs with -q option, I see:

Printing...
direct-print-region-helper: Opening output file: permission denied,
c:/172.18.48.135(0)

What is this telling me?  Is there a variable I need to set to specify
where to build the output file?

--
Michael Flynn
Attorney at Law

The information and any attachments contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you may have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender at the email address above.
If you have received this email in error, you are instructed
to delete all copies and discard any printouts without
reading the information contained within.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed herein.