Re: [h-e-w] EMACSW32 and Windows 7 Win+Arrow Shortcuts

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EMACSW32 and Windows 7 Win+Arrow Shortcuts
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:36:08 +0200

On 2012-05-07 09:33, Adam Golding wrote:
Hi, Just installed EMACSW32 on windows 7, and with all options set to
EMACSW32 mode, the shortcuts like "Win+Right" etc that move windows
around don't work on the EMACSW32 window, and with them all disabled,
there is still an anomaly: when I press "Win+Right" the top of the
EMACSW32 window is too low and cannot be dragged up to the top of the
screen--it's off by about a third of the height of a title bar.

I haven't determined which setting is interfering with the hotkeys, but
certainly the emacsw32 default modes should allow the use of these keys :-)

Just so you know, there are official Windows builds (even "weekly nightlies") available. The Windows keys work there.