[h-e-w] Is anyone using both meta and alt on w32 or linux builds?

From: E. Caudex
Subject: [h-e-w] Is anyone using both meta and alt on w32 or linux builds?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:40:48 -0600

I am having a geek hack enthusiast cobble together an Emacs keyboard for
me and I want to be able to use more keychords, including both alt and
meta keys with separate scan codes. Leaving aside the question of
whether anyone thinks this might be useful, will it even be possible on
Gnu/Linux and/or w32 builds of ver. 24?

Thanks,

Ed