Re: [h-e-w] Build fails on Windows with cygwin

From: Vijay Lakshminarayanan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Build fails on Windows with cygwin
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:24:19 +0530

At the time that I attempted to build emacs on cygwin, there was exactly
one make in my PATH which was cygwin's.  I used the default make that is
packaged with cygwin and that's where I got the error.

In any case, I didn't follow up on the issue because I'm actually trying
to work on emacs-nt resolving cygwin paths correctly without
cygwin-mount.el and since cygwin-emacs does that anyway it wasn't worth
pursuing.  You can see the discussion at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-09/msg00113.html