[h-e-w] Re: emacs development version

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: emacs development version
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 13:11:13 -0500

    Sounds like you have a broken port.  I suggest to download an older or
    a newer version that does work.

Right.  From GnuWin32!  I saw someone else make mention of broken
makeinfo.exe.  I'll find one.

    > one doesn't necessarily have to do the `/nt make info' thing, it's a
    > convenience?

    If you have the tree checked-out from Bazaar, you do need to run it
    from time to time, to have the up-to-date manuals you can read in
    Emacs.

Absolutely, as you've gleened, I want up-to-date GNU Emacs.  Know where
I can score a copy of makeinfo.exe??