Re: [h-e-w] Re: Powershell with non-ascii characters in emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Powershell with non-ascii characters in emacs
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 01:43:10 +0100

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 00:37, Lennart Borgman
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> "this package"?
>
> Presumably, Dino Chiesa's powershell-mode, which was the one the OP
> was talking. Are you talking about something else?

I see. I did not know too much about these things so I looked it up.
There is a powershell-mode.el from Vivek Sharma for editing PowerShell
scripts. I guess that will never be included in Emacs.

However there is also a powershell.el from Dino Chiesa. That is for
running PowerShell in a shell subprocess. I guess that functionality
might be included in Emacs just as we support that functionality for
cmd.exe.