Re: [h-e-w] Re: emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:51:01 +0200

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:16, Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:

> For most of the changes I have in Emacs+EmacsW32 I think I have sent
> patches, but maybe not for the current version of emacsclient.

I'm talking specifically about emacsclient, not other changes in your
distribution.

> However I restructured emacsclient to break out the w32
> specific code so that it would be easier. Maybe we should make another
> try?

That's easy. Send patches to emacs-devel (or the bugtracker), against
the current CVS trunk's code, with corresponding ChangeLog entries or,
to the very least, descriptions of why are they useful. Of course,
reordering the whole emasclient.c code or hundred-lines patches
diminish the likelihood of the patches being reviewed, I'd think (but
that's just my opinion).

    Juanma