Re: [h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:50:40 +0800

Drew Adams wrote:

Can you help? How can I get Windows to send an event to Emacs for a wheel-button
click (press), and not have Windows also turn on autoscroll? All I want is the
normal `down-mouse-2' followed by `mouse-2' events.

Short of changing the mouse driver to a generic driver that does not try to be "intelligent" with the scroll wheel, I don't know how to solve this.