[h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: mouse wheel button problem on Windows
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:56:11 -0400

Hi Drew:

I think this is related to your mouse driver.

My mouse driver is set to use the "_Connected Device" IntelliMouse.

I have checked "Enable program-specific settings," in which the Wheel Button
is disabled for Gnu Emacs.  It is this program-specific feature that might
enable you to have the mouse work normally for all applications except Emacs
and do something else for Emacs.

I'm still using: GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2006-03-21
on YAMALOK

I also attached a screenshot of both the program-specific setting dialog and
the driver properties.

If these attachments should get blocked and you'd like me to e-mail them to
you directly, please let me know.

Good luck!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>