[h-e-w] Browser (IE8) in Emacs buffer or shell?

From: rpd
Subject: [h-e-w] Browser (IE8) in Emacs buffer or shell?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am wondering if I can browse the internet from a buffer or shell in Emacs
(using my normal default internet browser Internet Explorer8)?

When I use browse-url this opens Internet Explorer in its own window
outside/seperate to Emacs.
I have w3m browser added to my emacs for text browsing from within Emacs
buffers but I wonder if I can somehow use Internet Explorer within Emacs
buffer or shell?

I have (as usual) had a look over the internet & in help manuals but I
cannot find the answer to this?

So I am very grateful if someone can tell me if this is possible & if so
how? I look forward to any helpful reply, many thanks