Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS

From: Konstantin
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:02:01 +0400

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 03:24:10 +0200
Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> So if I understand you correctly you are trying to fix that problem?

That's right. To my mind, it is the main trouble for
using emacs on windows with russian environment.

> That is very nice, but perhaps it has already been fixed. Maybe you
> could ask again?

It is not fixed yet. I have mostly recent emacs-23.0.96-bin-i386.zip
This bug (and bugreport) is exists, once it was attempted to close,
but it was reopened. Ask again? For dublicate it?

One time, I consider, that it is impossible to solve it at all, but
pached version works some better, so it is intresting to dig in the
differences.

--
Konstantin <address@hidden>