Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS

From: Konstantin
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 04:33:57 +0400

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 02:13:06 +0200
Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> > The link on this page for installer executable leads to downloads list.
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/#

> You can find the installer under "Automated MinGW installer" there.
> Did you try that too?

It is too hard for this moument, "Automated MinGW installer" reqires
internet installation, but I use modem connection.

> > 2. download gcc-full-4.4.0-mingw32-bin-2.tar.lzma from
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/,
> > unpack it to C:\MinGW\

> Should not that contain everything you need or did I misunderstand that?

It have not make.exe (it have gnatmake.exe, but I do not know what is it),
it's include folders is empty, it have no utilities, like cp.exe,
it have not texinfo..., but it's enough huge archive.

--
Konstantin <address@hidden>